Wednesday, April 18, 2007

A Journal of Sorts

I mentioned in an earlier post that I would elaborate on how I use the larger of my two moleskine notebooks, so here are some pictures of recent pages:

The first is my "Mind Like Water" page. I read somewhere that if keeping a detailed journal is too hard to maintain, you could just create a page around a single phrase or sentence. Since I'd been thinking a lot about how I can achieve a mind like water, this was my way of journaling that concept.



This second picture really appealed to me when I saw it. I journaled a few thoughts around the outer edge and - voilĂ  - there was another page completed. (She is washing dishes, by the way) LOL.



I created this "Tea Time" page because I am trying to establish a habit of having a tea-drinking ritual in the late afternoons. I have a little teapot, an elegant cup and saucer, and wafer-thin ginger and almond biscuits to enjoy with my tea. I am going to trial some different flavours until I find some I really like.


So there you have it - my moleskine arty journal thingy. I don't claim to be a terribly creative person, incidentally, so the notebook is also a way for me to experiment with being a little less artistically inhibited.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the rubber gloves!