Friday, December 14, 2007

Off to LOTR Land

Yes, I am heading to the land of "Lord of the Rings", otherwise known as New Zealand. I'm going to a conference as a Golden Key honour society delegate, which is a little scary! The conference is held in Christchurch and I'll be gone for three nights. I am really, really looking forward to flying again. This will be my first flight on an Australian passport (rather than Dutch passport). It will also be my first "annual conference" of any description. So the immediate question that springs to mind is: "What will I WEAR????" Updates will follow.... the conference is not until late January.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Tamara. You deserve it after your consistent 110% results in the exams.

Love

Bill and Valda

Tamara said...

Thanks so much - although Garry deserves fully half the credit, if not more :)

Love, Tamara