Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Uni break = ?

Since finishing second semester, my daily routine has been much more manageable. I am actually getting things done around here! I've recently moved my daily task cards back onto my index card "bleacher". As I complete each task I turn that card around. By the end of the day the aim is to have all the cards completed. To my complete amazement, I've actually achieved this the last three days - I don't think that's happened ever before. I'm starting to collect little quotes to write on the back of each card to keep me interested and motivated. Here is a photo of the bleacher with all my task cards on it:


In addition, I've enjoyed getting back into the kitchen (another thing I never thought I'd say!). Here is a photo of some cinnamon scrolls I made:

Not only were they delicious, they also happen to be incredibly easy to throw together.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am quite impressed by the regularity of your blogging, keep it up!

i kept meaning to email you sometime for the last week or so. one of these days i'll do it, so beware!

Tamara said...

Hey there Joel - looking forward to that email. Happy Thanksgiving, BTW. I hope to keep blogging more often... but I wouldn't put any $$ on it if I were you :) Love, T

Anonymous said...

Ah. I realize why I haven't emailed you. I cant find your address, and every time I think about it, I dont feel like hunting it down. Could you send me an email so I'll have the address?
joel

Tamara said...

Done - although how hard can it be in today's technological world, to track down your poor aunt's email address and brighten up her day with a little email from her American nephew?

Kidding, kidding :)

Love, T