Saturday, November 24, 2007

Books by my Bedside


Most unusually for me, there are only three books by my bedside right now:

* "the monk downstairs" a novel by Tim Farrington. This one I'd never heard of until I spotted it in the local library and found myself intruiged by the title. More on this book later, as it's quite a gem.

* "Do It Tomorrow" a time-management/organisational book by Mark Forster. This is a second reading as I felt ready to tackle this topic again. I find that revisiting books like this one helps me gain one or two new skills each time through.

* "Lewis's Medical-Surgical Nursing" a nursing textbook. I know, I know - uni semester is over! But I actually like learning about this stuff :)

Now it's back to the election websites - I am trying to track seven websites at once and blogging only has a fraction of my attention at the moment.

No comments: