Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My Personal Trainer

I am not someone who is known for my love of exercise. So to get me up and moving requires a lot of determination and effort. Thankfully, I have found a very dedicated and strict personal trainer to help me improve my fitness.

Introducing... Christopher D. Hills, personal trainer extraordinaire!

As part of his current curriculum, Christopher is supposed to design, implement and evaluate a personal training circuit for himself. However, since it's hard for him to do the suggested exercises himself (for obvious reasons), we've agreed that I will be his guinea pig instead.

So far, he has created a motivational poster which hangs beside my desk; he's evaluated my current fitness levels (in the areas of strength, flexibility, stamina); and he has created a ten-station exercise circuit designed to improve my fitness in those areas where it could use some work (all three, of course!).

I started my new regime yesterday, with enthusiastic encouragement from my personal trainer, who is not impressed by my lack of fitness or my attitude. LOL. He is a hard task master and won't let me get away with any pitiful excuses. I'm supposed to do this for FOUR whole weeks - if I survive, that is. So wish me luck, everyone!

No comments: