Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Clubbing in Christchurch

One of the most out-of-character things I did while in Christchurch was going clubbing (if that's what it's still called?).

Showing my age now: it has been 15 years since I last did this! It was heaps of fun. The local Golden Key chapter had organised a very thorough guide to Christchurch's best bars and clubs, so that most of us ended up in the same places at the same time.

Yes, I danced (a little, and very badly). I went to the Bog (great Guinness), the Iconic, and a Japanese bar called the Ishimoto. However, my personal favourite had to be The Grumpy Mole (aka The Angry Mole, The Grumpy Animal, The Crazy Mole, and whatever else people mistook it to be named).

1 comment:

leisa said...

Glad you got to experience some things that you usually would not in Mooloolah....bar hopping!