Monday, July 27, 2009

Back to Uni

Yes, it's time to start the final semester at last! I am doing one external subject via James Cook University (rehab and palliative care) and the other is my internship. So my on campus time is limited to five workshops (four hours each). For clinical, I am doing four weeks in operating theatre and four weeks in oncology (both full time and working any shift). Job applications for graduate nurse positions open today. It's going to be a big semester and to start it off on the right note, I will have to tackle my desk. I took this photo 5 minutes ago... with the intention of clearing that mess and dealing with all the hidden disasters by the end of today. Yipee!

Update at 9:30am. My desk and my intray now look like this:




Update at 2:30pm. My cat and intray now look like this:
Hermione is sulking because she got kicked out of the intray just before photo was taken.

No comments: