Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Testing testing

I signed up as a beta-tester to try out a new organisational system - yes, I am a sucker for trying new ways of organising things!! It's called Autofocus and the creator of the system is happy to take on further testers via his website (click here). The only reason I'm even putting up a blog post today is because of the new system. I entered "write a blog post" as a task and hey presto - here I am. Amazing. It worked!

The real rest of the system, of course, will be when uni and school start up again. This time of year I like to play around with how I process things. Later on I simply process them - and not always successfully. So we shall see. If I keep on blogging over the next couple of months, thank Autofocus :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tamara
Done my list! Must say I did get quite a bit done today. I can see what he's getting at!