Sunday, January 25, 2009

Home > School > Yoga?

This coming week we start homeschooling the kids again - grades 6 and 8 this year. Garry is taking on all of Christopher's schooling, while I will oversee Catherine. No more late nights or sleeping in around here, sadly. It has been lovely to have some time in the mornings for a leisurely start to the day....

I haven't made any goals or resolutions for this year. Just thinking about what needs to be achieved in 2009 makes me feel tired. But last year I did manage to keep two goals that I feel good about. So I am going to tempt fate and try something in the early mornings before the kids get up.

In addition to the usual routine of making bed, getting on the scales, getting dressed, wrapping my hands around a mug of coffee and turning on the laptop, I want to add: yoga. Nothing earth-shattering, mind you... just a very gentle and peaceful smidge of exercise to get myself ready for the day.



See? That wasn't so hard, was it?

No comments: