Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Back to uni

Being back at university has taken some getting used to after the long summer holiday. The routine for Garry and myself changes quite dramatically during uni semesters, keeping both of us rather busy. I'm doing two subjects this semester - Nursing Research and Human Pathophysiology. The Nursing Research subject is irksome and should be completely revised (in my humble opinion), while the pathophys is the highlight of my study week. I love the way concepts fall into place and relate to clinical nursing in this unit, and the laboratory sessions have also been very practical and enjoyable.

So it's a mixed bag this sememster.

5 comments:

me trying to look philosophical said...

And our dear readers can only imagine the kinds of mealtime discussions we have here when you put a student nurse together with kids (for whom bodily functions are still hilarious jokes).

Anonymous said...

As a matter of fact I believe it would be quite an eye-opener for many people to be a fly on the wall around the dining tables of their friends and rellies. Each family has a different approach to which direction their conversations take.

CC

me trying to look philosophical said...

how right you are!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

leisa said...

Tamara - I agree that Nursing Research is irksome!!!!! I have to do Qualitative Research next semester. I am doing Nursing Theory and Process this semester - gag me!!!!!

Love Leisa