Monday, October 15, 2007

Blog Action Day

Today, 15 October 2007, is "Blog Action Day", when over 15,000 blog sites are talking about one issue - the environment. Together, they reach 12 million readers!

I don't actually have much time to write about anything today, but I really liked the concept. So I'd encourage you to click the link in the sidebar and explore some of the other blogs taking part in today's action.

I guess this is cheating, but hey - that's my prerogative! Also, I've done my bit with the cloud formation, hippiastrums and tawny frogmouth lately :) Just read the rest of my blog!!

Tamara slinks quietly from her computer keyboard, hoping not to be hit by any rotten tomatoes, and heads straight for bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just threw two rotten tomatoes and a few lettuces at you, they should reach you by about noon tomorrow.

Tamara said...

Thanks for the warning Joel, it gives me time to duck out of the way, LOL.