Sunday, July 22, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

I have just finished reading the seventh and final book in the Harry Potter series - and was not disappointed. All my favourite characters make a return in this book and it maintains its suspense until the very end. Some much-loved characters die in this book, making for some sad moments. Like many other fans, I was keen to learn whether Severus Snape was for or against Harry and Dumbledore. This part of the story is well-handled by Rowlings.

The introduction of the "Deathly Hallows" themselves make an interesting counterpoint to the search for horcruxes, which had already taken up much of the previous book. I don't think I'll say much more, as I'm trying not to give too much away to other fans. Suffice it to say that it was a satisfying end to the series - enjoy!

No comments: