Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christopher was right....

... I love my iPhone!

Seriously. It is a brilliant little piece of technology.

I looked at prices of iPhones a while ago, when Christopher was first extolling their virtues. When I saw the cost I wrote off the whole idea at once.

A couple of weeks ago I decided we'd need another mobile for when I'm at work, and went shopping for a suitable plan - at which point I realised that I could afford an iPhone after all - if I bought it as part of a plan!

Yay!!! Christopher and I set off at once and came home with my delightful, sleek, sexy new phone. I'm considering this my graduation gift to myself :)

The picture is a screenshot of some of the applications (apps) that were on my home screen. I've tweaked it considerably since then. The more I use it, the more I am smitten. The first morning I checked my email in bed I knew I was a dedicated fan!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea for a graduation present to yourself. Well done you and Christopher.
For me, I shudder when Telstra offers me a new basic phone. I usually bargain with them to keep my old phone which is easy to use, and then they offer me great deals on my plan! Much better for
(un)groovy Granny!

Tamara said...

well, one thing the phone CAN'T do, is make chocolate cake like (un)groovy Granny!! Yummmmm. Licks fingers.

leisa said...

Isn't it great to check emails in bed!!!! I don't have the i-phone, but I do have a blackbery (crackberry!!) which keeps me connected to home and work 24/7.
Love Leisa