Monday, October 27, 2008

Procrastination

Since it's the final week of uni for this year, I need to inspire myself to keep working with some words of wisdom about procrastination:

Only Robinson Crusoe had everything done by Friday. ~Author Unknown

Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he is supposed to be doing at that moment. ~Robert Benchley

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow. ~Mark Twain

The two rules of procrastination: 1) Do it today. 2) Tomorrow will be today tomorrow. ~Author Unknown

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! And can't we all identify with it! All the best for this week Tamara. Love Conniexx

leisa said...

Wow...I can relate to this one! It is amazing how much house work I get done when I have an assignment to finish!
Hang in there....a rest in on the way.